Let your inner goalie shine in this one-on-one game of quick
reflexes. by Curt Hinson
- What You Need
- Two players (or multiple pairs of two)
- 1 hula hoop for each player
- 1 beanbag or soft object per pair
- Lay the hoops on the ground with their rims about 8 feet apart.
- Standing inside their own hoops, players try to toss the beanbag, using an underhand throw, into their opponent’s hoop. If the beanbag lands and stays in the hoop, a point is scored.
- Players can block throws with their hands and bodies but must remain on their feet (no kneeling, sitting, or lying down in the hoop).